The Sitecore Developer needs to be able to learn, construct and implement stable, re-usable and industry-leading solutions and frameworks. This person will support existing infrastructure as well as develop new web applications.
- Develops new Web applications utilizing existing, packaged or customized applications.
- Develops database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Ensures applications meet requirements and desired quality and signs off on all technical aspects of work.
- Performs complete testing of Web applications–unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Works closely with internal and vendor partner technical teams.
- Designs and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Must be service oriented and help our customer needs.
- Must be proactive and reach out to team members and other employees regularly
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced global environment.
- Design, develop, implement, test and support new Sitecore 9.2 features defined by business project team.
- Participate in discussions with clients and management to refine requirements.
- Work with the rest of the development team, helping where appropriate
- Certified Sitecore developer with 4+ years supporting and developing Sitecore solutions (must have)
- MVC C# developer (must have)
- Must be willing to be located in Abu Dhabi.
- Good communications skills in English
- Process Analysis skills to understand the requirements end-to-end and be able to determine customer needs vs. wants.
- Negotiation skills to be able to present technology limitations and agree with customer on workarounds.
- Be a Team player
- Experience with agile methodologies (must have)
- Good understanding of Sitecore infrastructure 9.x design and components (must have)
- Experience with supporting multiple Sitecore Instances (must have)
- MongoDB experience (nice to Have)